I Had Facial Liposuction and Chin Implant 2 Weeks Ago.I Am Not at All Happy with Results

It's making me look old.I can't even look at the mirror.am devastated.what should I do?

Looking old after liposuction of face

+2

Dear Piali,

You are only 2 weeks post op and things will continue to change.  However, it is difficult to speak as to your overall appearance and the possible final results without pictures.  

Chin Lipo

+2

Generally speaking - having before and after photos is very helpful in assessing what is going on-

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Facial liposuction and chin implant, unhappy

+1

Facial liposuction usually will cause some swelling. This would make the results not look so dramatic at two weeks and you would have to wait longer to see the shrinkage effect from the removal of fat. The chin implant can make you look very swollen and like a different person, for the first several weeks. You'll have to be patient to see what develops. It would be way too early to have any revision done

Ronald Shelton, MD

Facial liposuction

+1

Sorry that you did not have a good outcome.  I agree with others that without pictures it is hard to assess your issues.  I will say that in general facial liposuction should be done very carefully, since now the trend is to add volume in the face and not be too aggressive in removing fat from the face.  It has to be a tricky balance in my opinion.  Good luck

Dr. Vasisht, South Shore Plastic Surgery

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon