Lumps, Swelling and Enlarged Pores After Facial Lipo

Not too many people enquired about facial lipo.Having gone through it 2 weeks back a few questions need second opinion.I can feel lumps on my face(non visible).will they go?when?Should I massage my face now?Also my doc removed my bandages 4 days post op.Was that okay?Pores on my cheeks seems to have enlarged..is it becos of swelling or something else?Below my cheeks are faint lines(making me look worn out)will they go? thanks for helping a depressed girl who used to be beautiful.

Facial lipo

+1

It is still very early and you should not be concerned. It may take up to two months for the areas of hardness to go away but you should notice some improvement in appearance in another couple of weeks. You skin was covered by bandages for four days and with massage and skin care the appearance with improve. give it some time.

Liposuction of the face

+1

don't look too closely or too much at your face or skin surface in the first month.  There are very active changes and the swelling will produce different appearnce in texture such as the pores and hills and valleys, creases, firm areas, tender and numb areas, etc.  These findings change daily and continue to improve over three months.  You should be seeing your surgeon for a follow-up examination periodically and they will monitior your improvement.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Facial Lipo

+1

4 days after surgery is way to soon to get concerned.  Liposuction anywhere causes swelling which may take a few weeks to resolve.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD