Options For Facial Lengthening and Widening in Lower Face? (photo)

Hi. I would like to add more volume to widen my lower jaw area. I feel my face lacks volume/width as well as vertical length. I would like to have jaw implants and a bigger chin implant or sliding genioplasty. do these surgerys seems reasonable on my face? thanks. I have previously had a medium sized chin implant placed as well as chin liposuction. This operation was about 11 months ago. I have also included two photos: one of a jaw implant that i like and the other of a sliding genioplasty.

Be careful what you wish for

+2

I think that your face (at least in the pictures) reflects a nice soft balance.  A sliding genioplasty is done instead of a chin implant.  It can be advanced forward and augmented in a vertical plane but with some limitations.