Can I Have a Facial Laser Treatment if I Am the Person Who Get Scars Easily?

Can I Have a Facial Laser Treatment if I Am the Person Who Get Permanent Scars Always.

Thanks!

Differnt types of lasers

+1
There are numerous different types of lasers. Different types of lasers all have a different potential for scarring or hyperpigmentation. I would recommend you make an appointment with your dermatologist to assess your skin type and your ultimate treatment goals.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Lasers and scarring

+1

Scarring on the face is much less common than on the body (e.g. even if you are keloid prone on the upper body, this is very unlikely on the face). That said, I would make sure to be treated at a dermatologist's office where you can ensure the best trained staff and equipment for optimal results and lowest risk of scarring. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon