Facial Laser Treatment and Vision?

Today I had a hair removal laser treatment for my upper lip (2nd time out of a 6 session treatment). I had special glass on during the treatment. After the treatment finished, I open my eyes and I saw some small some drips in my view. After 10 second, they went away. I was wondering what they were? Is it safe to continue the treatment?

Laser hair removal and vision

+2

You probably had your eyes squeezed shut, as well as the goggles on that were provided. This can make your vision blurry for a few minutes after you finish the treatment, especially depending on how bright the light in the treatment area is. It's ok. As long as you are wearing the provided goggles, and the laser isn't being directed into your eyes, you will be safe and your vision will be fine.