Facial Laceration Repair

I was injured on forehead, received 9 stitches and now they already get removed. Since this accident happened at a hotel (the doorman closed the door on my face) I am trying to estimate future plastic surgery costs in order to assess the settlement amount that the hotel is offering us. Can anyone help to give me a rough estimate or a range of costs for the different treatments to minimize the scar? PS. Most likely, I will do the surgery near San Francisco or Irvine.

Forehead scars

+1

Once the scar is healed, pulsed dye laser; fractional co2 laser, and scar revision procedures such as percutaneous scar release will improve this scar.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx