Facial Improvement To Be More Aesthetically Pleasing

I have been unhappy with my looks for a very long time now. Since I am heading toward 40, I would like some advice if any procedures would make me more aesthetically pleasing. To be frank, it has been some time since a woman has shown interest in me, and I would like my next decade to be happier and easier than the previous one. All advice welcome.

Patient selection - who should and should not have plastic surgery

+1

You are precisely the type of patient who should not have cosmetic surgery without further investigation. You say you want to look better but do not say what you specifically want changed such as a round nasal tip to a more Romanesque tip. You sound like you want surgery to attract women rather than to change a specific feature. No matter what the result of any cosmetic surgery the risk of you being unhappy is very high because there is no parameter such as roundness of the nasal tip by which to judge a result. Furthermore, even with the best sugical result in the world your interactions with women may not change at all. You describe an affliction that the vast majority of single middle aged men have regardless of their looks. It gets even better-wait till you turn 50 or 60.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Lets be honest, what have you done to make women interested?

+1

I am going to recommend that you look on the Ask April website.  This has information on dating and is much more to the point than asking a bunch of cosmetic surgeons what type of surgery you need without so much as posting a photograph.  I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look.  You need to make room in your life for a partner.  Hitting the gym and dieting sure, that might help but again, not really what is going on here.  Putting yourself out there to find the right person that is what will change this not surgery.