Facial Hyperhidrosis RX help? How can I find a doctor in Dallas who will prescribe medication?

I'm 26 years old and have been suffering with hyperhidrosis ever since I was in middle school. This has ruined my life and I'm tired of it. Doing some research online, I found medication called oxybutynin that has been effective for some. This is for something else, but oxybutynin has the side effect of making you dry. I want to work again, not drip. Please, are there any doctors in the Dallas area that will prescribe this for me?

Oral medication for hyperhidrosis of the face

Your primary doctor can prescribe this medication or glycopyrrolate - but both are anticholinergic medications and require yearly follow-ups. You don't need a specialist to prescribe this medication for you. Read the ebooks about craniofacial hyperhidrosis provided on the link below.