Facial Hyperhidrosis RX help? How can I find a doctor in Dallas who will prescribe medication?

I'm 26 years old and have been suffering with hyperhidrosis ever since I was in middle school. This has ruined my life and I'm tired of it. Doing some research online, I found medication called oxybutynin that has been effective for some. This is for something else, but oxybutynin has the side effect of making you dry. I want to work again, not drip. Please, are there any doctors in the Dallas area that will prescribe this for me?

Oral medication for hyperhidrosis of the face

+1
Your primary doctor can prescribe this medication or glycopyrrolate - but both are anticholinergic medications and require yearly follow-ups. You don't need a specialist to prescribe this medication for you. Read the ebooks about craniofacial hyperhidrosis provided on the link below. 

Buffalo General Surgeon