How Much Does a Facial Hair Transpant Usually Cost in New York?

i wanted to know how much does facial hair transplants cost in nyc?

Hair Transplant Cost

+1

Cost of the surgery varies based on a number of factors, such as the type of procedure and expertise of the surgeon. Main factors include the patient’s needs and goals, technique used for the surgery and the surgeon’s experience. It also depends on how a particular hair clinic charges. This article will give you a better idea of what to expect in regards to cost.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair transplant to face

+1

Like all things it will vary from doctor to doctor and location.  Many factors come into play including the doctors experience and the overhead i.e do they advertise a lot or not.  The range would probably be 5-15$ per graft.  I know this is a wide range but I hope it gets you started.  You should consider talking to several doctors and review the credentials of each. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist