How to Get Rid of Facial Hair?

I am 16 years old, and I have the worst facial hair problem. I have hair everywhere! How do I get rid of it? Will laser hair removal help?

Facial Hair Removal

+1

See your GP first to make sure nothing more severe is going on that may need to be treated in a whole other fashion al together, then if all is well on that front, go to a qualified laser hair removal establishment and have a consultation.  Things like skin and hair color play a role into how well the laser hair removal will work for a client.  You also need to voice your expectations and find out just how well the reality will live up to it. Good luck!

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

16 years old with unwanted hair

+1

If you are 16 years old and you are experiencing severe facial hair, I recommend that you see a doctor (Internal Medicine, Gyne or Endocrinologist) to first insure that you don't have a hormonal imbalance causing the excessive hair. Laser hair treatment is still the best treatment for unwanted (facial) hair and permanent hair reduction, no matter what the cause.

Jonith Breadon, MD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon