Facial Fillers for Deep Facial Scars?

Hi, I'm a young girl (24) that has lived an athletic life with horses for over 10 years. Unfortunately horses can be dangerous and I have several scars now to prove it. However the scars on my body don't bother me as much as the scars on my face. I have three deep scars from being kicked and bitten on the face, and one from a bad fall where I had landed face first on the oxer. So I was wondering if facial fillers would be a smart choice to get my self esteem back? Also would it cost a lot?

Facial scars are treated with a variety of methods.

+1

Any doc would need to see you in person to really give you all the possiblities but there are so many great ways to improve scars nowadays. Filler are just one of many. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon