Facial exercise to tone chin and jaw?

I am doing facial exercise for my jaw and chin-just facial movements-------everyday-it does really seem to help--------then i read that this was bad and could make it worse--could you please have some feedback on this------thanks-susan

Facial Exercise

+1
Unfortunately, heredity and birthdays will produce aging changes regardless of your exercise.  Excercising in general is great for your body, but doing facial exercises won't prevent lose skin and aging changes.  Same with any muscles.  Even the most famous body builder Arnold has sagging tissues.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Richmond, VIrginia

Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

facial exercises

+1
Facial exercises will not prevent the aging process. A facelift involves removal of fat in the neck above and below the platysma muscle, tightening excess facial and neck skin, and tightening the neck and facial muscles. For many examples of a surgical facelift please see the link below