Using Facial Exercise Machine While Having Fillers, Sunbathing with Fillers?

I have just recently had Restylane in my nasal-labial folds and was wondering if i can still use my Tua Trend facial exercise machine or would this disturb the fillers? Also can i go in the sun or will this aggravate the fillers?

Using Facial Exercise Machine While Having Fillers, Sunbathing with Fillers

+2

I don't know what that machine is, but I doubt it will do any harm to your fillers. Most of these machines don't do much at all. While it's fine to go into the sun when you have Restylane, remember that sun damage is a large part of getting wrinkles - which you are spending money to fill! So wear sunscreen!

Restylane and facial exercise machines

+1

I'm not familiar with that machine, however, Restylane is placed in the dermis, not superficially. I would recommend leaving the areas you've had treated alone because excessive pressure on any dermal filler can cause the treatment to change slightly. The sun of course, will be the most damaging to your skin so be sure to use a good SPF.

Sam Naficy, MD

+1

Sun protection is important, and I would hold on the exercise machine if it applies pressure to the areas injected. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA