Can facial disfigurement/raised hairline from coronal brow lift be restored or improved with further surgery?

I was given a coronal browlift 3 years ago, at age 49. My hairline was already high, and it was raised considerably. I've had one hair transplant to cover the ear to ear scar but still need to address the hairline. The muscle removed between my eyes causes the eyebrows to spread apart and area above nose sinks. One eye also has an odd shape and both eyelids have puffy, masculine appearance. I recently started botox treatments every 3 months to relax both brows, but that's temporary and expensive

Elevated hairline after coronal brow lift

+2
Based on your written description it appears that the only safe choice may be  extensive hair transplantation to lower your hairline to the level that you want. Expanded hairline advancement surgery could only be considered if the superficial temporal arteries are intact. This would be unlikely.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Repair of raised hairline with a coronal forehead lift.

+2
Repair of raised hairline with a coronal forehead lift is something I have done for 35 years since developing the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift which prevents what you have. I need to see photos to give you a proper answer and determine if u will need Tissue Expansion or not.