What Surgeries Do I Need to Enhance my Face?

The problem is I like my facial feutures but I don't like the overall structure of my face, sometimes my face looks really wide, flat, and not that narrow, the problem is I got no idea what surgery would fix it, I don't know if I need fat removal, jaw contouring etc so could a facial plastic surgeon tell me what surgery I need and what changes could be made to my face to make it look more enhanced?

Surgery to enhance a face.

+1

I would need to see your photos to give you an honest answer. These can be sent to the office and I will answer your question after I see them.

Facial rejuvenation

+1

This is a very difficult question to answer without photos.  Procedures can be performed to soften the appearance.

Facial Rejuvenation Surgery

+1

It is impossible to tell you such a thing without any photos.  Even with photos we really need to examine you in person to say what you can benefit from.

Farbod Esmailian, MD