Facial Chemical Peeling: Should I Worry About Bumps?

I just did a facial peel. It's been about 24 hours and my skin has definitely gotten red. After showering, I noticed a couple red bumps that were weeping but they have stopped. However, the bumps are still present as shown in the first and second pictures. I was wondering if this is normal? Also, I have areas around me eyes and neck that no longer get tan. Can applying chemical peeling gel to these areas correct this problem? Thank you

Bumps after peeling

Chemical peeling is a serious procedure that should be done in a dermatologists office. Your bumps may be an infection of the hairs in your face, a folliculitis.

It seems that you have depigmentation around your eyes which can be a sign of vitiligo. Peelings will not correct this. I strongly advise that you see a dermatologist.

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon