What Can Be Done About Facial Asymmetry?

I have a bad asymmetry problem in my face, eyes, especially in my mouth. It is bad to the point that one side of my mouth moves completely in a different way and is much thinner. I also have dimples in one side of my face while the other one does not. I’m really tired of this problem and I would like to know if there is any type of surgery procedure to fix this. Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Options for treating facial asymmetry

+1

There is no one procedure. It is difficult to ascertain from the picture if this is due to skin, fat, muscle or bone. Depending on the cause, different solutions can be designed to lessent he degreeof asymmetry. For examples fillers can be used on one side whereas Botox can be used on the other. Bone grafts or implants with the use of liposuction or lipoinjections are additional options for management