Facial Asymmetry Correction? (photo)

I feel like my face is very asymmetrical but you can only tell by my oblique view. I like the way my right side looks a lot more than my left (the right picture is my right side). I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what it is that's making my face uneven. I feel like some things that come into play would be my jaw, chin, forehead, and eyes. I was wondering if you could analyze my pictures and tell me what it is that's making my face uneven and what I can do to correct it.

Facial asymmetry.

+1
 Facial asymmetry is a normal part of the human form. The differences that you are demonstrating are slight.   There is a normal level of expected difference from side to side In all human beings..  When we are growing and going through puberty,  growth spurts can cause developmental differences from side to side or exaggerate differences that were unnoticeable before. I would discuss your concerns with a board-certified plastic surgeon  and determine whether or not you are a candidate for facial fillers.

Web reference: http://vipplasticsurgery.com/procedures/fillers/