Facial Area to Avoid in Using TCA Peel?

I am debating trying an at-home TCA Chemical peel to eliminate fine lines and give a "boost" to my skin. I am 39 years old. I don't want to use anything too strong and cause damage. What concentration should I try?

Also, where should I stop application of the solution in the eye area? I have read that the skin below the eyes is too fine and thin to use a TCA peel solution on. Unfortunately, this is one area that I would like to target if at all possible. Thanks.

Peels on eyelid skin

+2

Don't risk doing a home peel on your lower eyelids. You should see a plastic surgeon who could advise you on alternatives - medical grade peels done by him/her, or even lasers which are quite effective (Fraxel re:Pair), and some topical treatments which may take longer but still be effective. The choice will depend on your degree of "wrinkling", skin texture, color, and goals and expectations.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon