Unnatural Look After Facial Acculift Procedure - Help?

I've had an acculift on the lower part of my face for 20 days.Now the swelling gradually went away, but my whole face feels so hard(feels like something is stuffed inside).It's very hard and unatural for me to smile or have other expressions.And now my mouth seemed to be crooked a little bit,especially when i talk.I am afraid that my nerves or muscles are damaged during the surgery.Are there any possibilties that i am getting a facial paralysis? But my other facial parts arent crooked.

Problems with Acculift

+1

"Acculift"  typically involves the use of lasers and fillers.The problems you describe are probably secondary to the fillers; ask your surgeon what was used. You are not "getting a facial paralysis".

Please return to your doctor and find exactly what your "Acculift " included.

+1

Your description seems to indicate that you had injectables or whatever included as a portion of your acculift..

That might explain what you are describing.

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon