Can You Tell Me if Having Facetite After Sculptra Gets Rid of the Poly-L- Lactic Acid?

I have been told that if I have Facetite, it might get rid of the Sculptra that I have had. Has anyone any experience of this please?

+1

Interesting question. I believe the RF and ultrasonic treatment combination could remove some of the poly lactic acid granules, but not sure. 

You do not remove Sculptra during a facelift

+1

Maintaining facial shape and enhancing  contours is very important  in facelifting.  Typically you wish to add rather than remove during the anterior portion of a facelift.  (I actually often add Sculptra during a facelift.)

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.