I Had a Facelift, Neck Lift, Upper and Lower Lids Done, a Nose Tipplasty and Juvederm and I Still Look the Same!

I had all this plastic surgery on my face and after a month its all back. I have a hollow under my eyes which looked great after the surgery because I was swollen. But now everything is coming back. My jowls are hanging and my neck. One eye is small and the other is big. My nose looks bigger than before the surgery and it started after one month! I spent a fortune on this and I don't know what to do. My doctor said he could do lipo on my jowls and neck but that doesn't seem right.I'm so upset.

Get a 2nd opinion

+1

I would suggest getting a 2nd opinion from another surgery.  However, I would also suggest to wait at least another month as you are still healing.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info

No Change after Comprehensive Facial Cosmetic Surgery

+1

After 4 weeks, healing is not complete and many changes will happen. Given that the face and neck will continue to loosen over the next 3 months, it is important that you share your early disappointment with your surgeon. He does not want you to be left alone with your doubts. Maintaining the dialogue with your plastic surgeon is important as I am sure he wants you to be satisfied at the end.

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Disappointing result after face lift

+1

One usually does not see early sagging after facial rejuvenation.  Was this done as a "mini - lift" or a "quick - lift" or a "lifestyle lift" or a "limited incision lift" ?    Often times these are not done by board certified plastic surgeons and the result can be an inadequate face lift or just skin tigthening that is not durable.  Make sure you are seeing a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Samer W. Cabbabe, M.D.

Board - Certified Plastic Surgeon

St. Louis Plastic Surgery Consultants

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

1 month after surgery - no difference

+1

I would have to look at a before and after picture to assess you.  But after all that surgery, it would be surprising you look the same.  1 month after surgery is still too soon to see the final results so I'd be patient.  I wold recommend you talk to your plastic surgeon if you have any concerns.  I'm sure he/she would be happy to see you and let you know how your are healing.  Your surgeon will be able to answer any questions you may have and help you through the recovery process.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Web reference: http://www.makeyouperfect.com

Return to pre surgical appearance

+1

One month is too early to determine.  Be patient, and follow up closely with your surgeon to ask about each area of your concern.  Even my most outstanding results look scary for a few weeks, and don't start looking respectable for 6-8 weeks.

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com

Unhappy after surgery

+1

First, A short while after surgery, the nose is often still too swollen to see final results. As for the other issues, you should really sit down and talk to your surgeon.

Dissatisfied with facelift results

+1

There may be numerous reasons for the findings you describe and at this point it is best for you to allow satisfactory time for healing. You may need a revision and it is best for you to maintain a dialogue with your plastic surgeon who will work with you to improve your results.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Second opinion

+1

There are some things that surgery can help, and there are other things that surgery may not.  I recommend a second opinion to go over the problems and possible solutions.

Dr Taban

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Unhappy with results of surgery.

+1

It sounds like you have lost confidence in your surgeon. See an experienced facelift surgeon for a second opinion.