Most Cost-effective Procedure for Drooping Mouth Corners?

What is the most cost effective and natural-looking way to correct an aging (61 years old) mouth that is drooping at the corners?

Drooping mouth corners

It depends if you are talking about just at the corner of the mouth, or if the line extends all the way down to your jawline. In the first instance, fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm Ultra Plus work very well and are inexpensive for what they do. If you have a line that travels all the way down to your jawline this is referred to as a Marionette line. A Marionette line is really the anterior portion of a jowl - the descent of cheek fat caused by aging, which breaks your jawline contour and give a square appearance to the face. If this is the case, fillers do not work well (you would need too much to get the desired effect and you would end up with a very "full" face). For these cases, a formal face lift is the right procedure. Visit with a board certified surgeon who both performs face lift operations and also uses fillers, and have them evaluate your anatomy.