Lifestyle Lift Sutures

I had a facelift with lifestyle lift and it is now 9 weeks post surgery. The dissolable sutures have begun to pop through the skin in my temple area. Sometimes I have horrible pain in the area. Do I pull on them, cut them off or leave them alone?

Lifestyle Lift Sutures

+2

See the operative surgeon, you know the LSL doc. Or right they disappeared on you. Than I recommend either Dr F Rieger, 607 South Magnolia AvenueTampa, FL 33606-2725, (813) 254-7600 or Dr S Penderville, 9407 Cypress Lake DriveUnit A, Ft. Myers, FL 33919, 239.437.3900. Best of luck, bet you've chosen more wisely. Sorry for the LSL issues 

Suture Extrusion after Facelift

+1

If sutures are becoming visible after your procedure, the best option is to return to the LifestyleLift office and have the surgeon look at the area. Most likely, the sutures will need to be removed but the surgeon should be the one to make that decision.

Gregory J. Vipond, MD, FRCSC
Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon