Facelift After Restylane?

I had bad fat remover 5 month ago, my lower face is so hollow and sagging. I had 4 syringe restylane put in 3month ago 10 days later I had another 4 syring restylane put in but I still look hollow, everybody ask me if I was very sick or I lost so much weight,because I looks very thin on my lower face, what should I do? How long do I have to wait to have facelift and what should I do for the hollownes. thankyou.

Hollow face

+1

Although it is difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – based on your description it appears that you may be a good candidate for facial fat grafting

Face Lift

+1

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and also consider fat transfer or Sculptura.  They will guide you in your choices and what the best options are.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Facelift - Facelift After Restylane?

+1

The best treatment for volume loss is volume replacement.  A facelift is an extremely effective treatment - for excess and loose skin of the lower face and neck.  If the expectation isto  increase the volume of the cheeks, nasolabial folds, correct hollowing, etc., I would recommend Radiesse for smaller volumes, and Sculptra or fat for larger volumes.

I hope that this helps, and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Facelift after Restylane

+1

In general, Restylane is not a great volumizer, with Perlane a better product, while Radiesse and Sculptra are even better suited for this purpose

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial FIllers

+1

I am not sure what you mean by "bad fat removed"  If you tried fat grafting and did not like it or if you had facial liposuction?   If you have not tried fat grafting it is an excellent more permanent way to restore volume in your face.  It sounds like you need volume, and when your face gets hollow it is fat you have lost, so replacing it is the best answer.

Restylane is a very good filler for under the eyes, but not the best choice to restore the most volume.  Something to consider.

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafting

+1

Based on what you have described, fat grafting would allow fullness in your face to restore a youthful appearance.  Please choose your surgeon carefully as you will want someone with a thorough grasp of the facial anatomy to address your hollow areas.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Consider fat grafting with short-flap facelift

+1

Consider fat grafting (multi-level fat grafting) in combination with short-flap facelift. This approach allows volume restoration in the most crucial regions simultaneously with lifting of sagging tissues.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Hollow face after fat removal

+1

Photos, of your face, would be helpful as I can't tell how much loose skin/muscle exists on your face.  These are the indications for a Face Lift, not to fill in or repalce the fat tissue that was removed.  If you don't have Jowls or excess facial skin, IMHO...Sculptra is the best for filling in the lost fatty tissues.  This procedure is done 2 to 3 times at 6 week intervals until the proper amount of augmentation is achieved.  The results last about 2 years.

Facelift after filler

+1

It may be possible to combine a facelift with fat grafting at the same time.  Discuss the fillers you had placed with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to determine the optimal time for the treatment.  Donald R. Nunn Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Facelift after Injectable

+1

I would recommend waiting until all of the filler has been resorbed prior to any facial aesthetic procedures.  After all filler has been resorbed, then I would consider revision facial fat grafting in the correct facial areas which need rejuvination.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD