Facelift for 31 Year Old to Tighten Skin?

Hi, I just recently began seeing sagging skin on my face. My tear trough areas began thinning and my cheeks began protruding and sagging a bit. I have been under sleeping and gained some weight due to my work schedule and am working on addressing both of those issues now, but is there anything else I can do.

Do I need a Facelift at 31? What are my options! Thanks!

Tell me you're kidding about the facelift!

Are you serious that you feel you have a sagging face? Do you really think you have problematic tear troughs?

The truth is that based upon that photo, you have neither. Not only are you a "young thirty," you are a beautiful thirty.

If you look at yourself in the mirror and in photographs and truly feel you have an issue, you need to stop and wonder whether your real problem is between your ears rather than in your face.

It may be that your answer isn't speaking with a surgeon- it imay be with speaking with someone who can help you to understand why you don't feel beautiful as you deserve to feel.