Can Jaw Implants Widen My Narrow Face?

i am a female with a very narrow jawline. can jaw implants give a natural fullness to my lower jaw? do all surgeons perform this operation?

Perlane is an excellent way of getting help for this issue.

+2

Sure, you could have surgery for this.  However, Perlane filler is essentially instant, lasts a couple of years, requires no down time, and if your any reason you do not like the effect, it can be reversed with a simple injectable enzyme.  Hard to go wrong with that.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com

Jaw implants can widen your face but you have to be conservative if you are female

+1

Jaw implants can really enhance your appearance. But for females, if this is excessive you could look more masculine. This is something that you can go over with your doctor.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra Versus Jaw Implants to Widen a Narrow Female Face

+1

Hi Sarabush,

I prefer the use of injectable Sculptra around the jawline to give a natural widening.  Jaw implants will widen the area as well, but I personally find these permanent implants to be unnatural as one ages.  Not all surgeons perform the operation.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Jaw implants

+1

Yes. Implants can be placed at the angle, body and chin to change your jawline contour. It's difficult to say what would be best for you from just this one photo. You need to have a consultation and get some more information.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can Jaw Implants Widen My Narrow Face?

+1

Dear sarahbush,

Yes, jaw implants can add fullness to your lower face and jawline. I would consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Warmest wishes,

Dr. Fan

Web reference: http://www.bayarea-plasticsurgery.com/face.html

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.