Looking For Information About Face Tite

i am looking for info on facetite please can anyone give me advice on this treatment and how the recovery will be

Know what you are getting

I perform a wide array of laser and surgical facial procedures. Although I have the latest equipment available to me - I always make my patients aware of the differences between what a laser or RF device can do for skin tightening as opposed to surgery. There are just not in the same league. That being said laser skin resurfacing can make a huge difference in the texture of the skin but this will always have "down time" much like a more major surgical procedure.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon