Looking For Information About Face Tite

i am looking for info on facetite please can anyone give me advice on this treatment and how the recovery will be

Know what you are getting

+2

I perform a wide array of laser and surgical facial procedures. Although I have the latest equipment available to me - I always make my patients aware of the differences between what a laser or RF device can do for skin tightening as opposed to surgery. There are just not in the same league. That being said laser skin resurfacing can make a huge difference in the texture of the skin but this will always have "down time" much like a more major surgical procedure.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera

+2

Face Tite is one of a series of radiofrequency treatments for tightening of the facial skin that have recently become available. RF treatments have the advantage of short procedure time, minimal discomfort, and a quick recovery. In our practice, we offer the radiofrequency treatment known as Ulthera. This has the additional advantage of having received approval from the FDA for the indication of tightening of the facial skin.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

Face 'not so tight' after face tite

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – unless you have very minimal laxity you will likely not receive enough tightening from this non-surgical treatment which is similar to Thermage in that it uses Rf energy

Sam Naficy, MD

Radiofrequency face lifting

+1

This could tighten your skin but I the technology is rather new and I would personally wait at least 4-5 years for the procedure to work through all the kinks. There are other alternatives to a face lift. Traditional procedures tend to change the way you look and they tend to not return your face into the position it once used to be. The aging process is due, in large part, to a volume loss.  The tissues in the face then retract inward and downward. Traditional procedures tended to pull back this tissue keeping it inward but upward and backward, no outward and forward.  So you end up no where near where you used to be.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon