I Want to Make my Face Less Round and More Symmetrical

How can I achieve this goal? Please tell me all of the procedures you would recommend. I am 18 years old.

A round face

+1

fI would advise you to first see your dentist to evaluate your occlusion and ensure that you would not benefit from maxillary expansion. Thereafter chin augmentation could be an option. I would consider using computer imaging prior to that to assess your potential appearance with different potential surgical options

Procedures to make face less round

+1

An asymmetric chin can be addressed with a custom carved chin implant, which will straighten out any asymmetries on the frontal portion of the chin and give length to the chin and face shape. Narrowing the nasal bridge and tip through rhinoplasty will create the elusion of having a longer, thinner, and narrower face.