How Can I Make my Face Look Slimmer?

I have a really round face and really fat chubby cheeks. I am 39yrs old and had buccal fat removal 2 months ago. I don't see any change. Can I have more removed? Can I have fat removed from my cheeks or at least the bottom of my cheeks to make my face and chin look more natural looking.

Removing fat from cheeks is not recommended

+1

As a general rule we do not recommend fat removal in the cheeks due to the accentuation of the aging process. With the aging process the face loses fat over time and becomes gaunt in the 6th, 7th, and 8th decades of life.  

Facial contour

+1

Without photos it is difficult to say what can be done for you.  Buccal fat pad if removed should be done conservatively in most cases.

Facial liposuction is usually not helpfull for full cheeks.

+1

Facial liposuction is usually not helpfull for full cheeks. You will need that fat as you get older. See an experienced facial surgeon to evaluated your face and give you other options.

Face Liposuction

+1

Without a picture, it is hard to give you specific advice.  However, depending on your anatomy you may be a good candidate for facial liposuction.  This will help thin your cheeks, shrink your jowls and define your neckline.  

David Shafer, MD