face/neck lift scars around and behind ears and neck issues (photos)

face/neck lift several years ago due to marionette, jowls and NLB folds. The lift was very aggressive and I look very different going from longer face to wide, short, out of balance, odd looking...and still do. I have pixie ears and bad scarring due to an infection post surg. --my neck needs help too. I'd like to know the best way(s) to fix these issues. -- thank you.

Full revision face and neck lift

+2
needed. This is a more complicated procedure. I have done 2 in the last week. Secondary surgery is completely different to the virgin face/neck. Tissue planes are distorted, scar tissue abundant, skin is tethered and the facial nerve branches may be exposed. Make sure you see a surgeon who does a LOT of facelifting. In the right hands you will have a super result.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improve facelift scars and revise neck bands

+2
Thank you for your question.  A revision or secondary face and neck lift is certainly possible and will help you.  The pixie ear and visible scars on the cheek can surgeon Lee be hidden and improved by an expert facelift surgeon.  You'll need a platysmaplasty or procedure to tighten and correct the neck bands which will be done through a small incision beneath your chin.

Please consult and experienced expert board certified plastic surgeon who has an excellent reputation specifically for facelift and neck lift surgery.

Please read the following link on how to hide facelift scars:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Secondary facelifts

+2
can certainly be done to help reverse the changes that have happened but your didn't like the first facelift so you really need to see a local plastic surgeon who can listen to your concerns and goals and examine the concerns to see what could be done to improve them.

Curtis Wong, MD

Face/neck lift scars around and behind ears and neck issues

+2
There are two sets of issues here: post surgical scarring and aging face. For both issues, you may consider revision surgery to correct the positions of your scars and also to improve the continued jowling, marionette lines and platysmal banding in the neck. Your best option is to have a consultation with a qualified surgeon, experienced in revision face and neck lift surgery.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

+2
In my over the internet opinion you need a revision complete face/neck SMAS lift with Fat grafting + PRP infusion. Fee $12,000 range... 

Revision Facelift

+1
I think that you would benefit from a revision facelift combined with volume restoration in the cheeks using fat grafting. The facelift scars and pixie ear deformity can be fixed at the same time as the facelift is done. The revision procedure will address the jowling and the neck laxity which will provide a more defined jaw line. Volume will help establish a more three dimensional appearance to the cheeks and can soften the nasolabial folds as well as the marionette lines.

Todd C. Miller, MD