Why Does my Face Lose Fat Easily, Makes Me Look Haggard & Thin

My face loses its fat easily. A little cold or lack of sleep for one night, all of a sudden my face looks haggard and thin. It is not normal and natural. Can you explain to me why my face is easily affected and gets haggard so easily? The people around me are not like that. Their face doesn"t lose fat easily and their faces look fresh and healthy even if they lack sleep. I want my face to be fresh, look healthy and doesn't lose its fat easily. Why? What is the treatment for this kind of condition?

Nobody loses fat over night

+1

I doubt that you are losing fat over night but maybe just fluid volume. Being dehydrated and tired can make you look like a wreck. Try decreasing caffeine, drinking more water and getting enough rest. Fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, Sculptra or Radiesse can give you a boost

Birmingham Dermatologist