Face Too Long/features Too Small? (photo)

I feel like my face is too long for my features, giving me an awkwardly masculine/stretched out look. I feel like my face would look much better if my eyes and nose were seated a bit farther down on my face. I think part of this is because my filtrum is too long, but in general my features don't look balanced. Is there anything I can do to achieve greater femininity and balance in my features?

Facial symmetry issues

+1

You may be too critical of your appearance.  From the front view I really do not notice any of your mentioned problems.  Your nasal tip may be a bit large but other than that it is hard to give you suggestions without an examination. 

Facial issues

+1

I think that you should be seen in person to review your main concerns.  Give more specifics of what you do not like. Sometimes simple things like facial injectables can give improvement.