Face Liposuction Buccal Fat Removal Are There Any Other Methods to Reduce the Fullness of my Face?

I am 20 and really botherd with the fullness of my face also it seems to be very uneven . After one nose job ,I also dont like the shape of my nose . When i smile my face seems very masculine and very full .

Fullness in the face, buccal fat pad removal

+1

Dear MimiMinx,

• It is very difficult to answer your question without a picture
  • If you are serious about changing the way you look, please see a qualified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial procedures
  • We can analyze your face and manage expectations in such a way that you should be satisfied with the outcomes

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani