Face liposuction and fat pad removal? (photo)

Hello and thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions. I am a 39 year old male,my weight is 164 lbs and height is 5'9,I'm slim,I do workout 4 days a week and my body is lean,the problem are my cheeks,I have very big cheeks and I'm considering on fat pad removal for the lower cheek and liposuction for the upper cheek(right below my eyes). If you guys look at my picture showing my face only you would think that my weight is around 200 lbs.

Liposuction of the jawline and neck makes a big improvement in most patients.

+1

Liposuction of your jawline/lower cheeks and neck should make a noticeable improvement in the face and is easy to undergo for roughly $2500 on special under local and you can drive yourself home and be back to work in 1-2 days with almost no bruising at all. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Fat Removal

+1

I rarely recommend facial fat removal, including removal of the buccal fat pad. This is especially true in someone your age. Though you seem full now, as you age you will lose fat and wish you had back what she removed. One of the most common procedures as people age now is that injection. Besides, the fat you have defines your ethnicity. Changing it significantly would markedly change this.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Facial liposuction

+1

Thanks for the question. I do not personally liposuction the face although I do lipo the neck. You may be a candidate for a buccal fat pad reduction.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Face liposuction and fat pad removal?

+1

Buccal fat pad removal may be an option after an exam. Facial liposuction is something that is rarely indicated.

Suctioning the face above the angle of the jaw is seldom indicated but buccal fat removal is an alternative.

+1

from the photograph it appears as though buccal fat removal might be of some benefit. This is a simple straightforward procedure done under local anesthesia.

Buccal fat pad removal

+1

Dear chipmunk cheeks

Buccal fat pad removal is a fairly straight forward process and can reduce the volume and size of the cheeks. Your plastic surgeon will have to examine you to determine if the buccal fat pads are of significant size to warrant removal. I am personally not a big fan of liposuction of the face but it may be beneficial for certain individuals. Lastly, we should remember that the facial skeleton can also play a role. Some individuals simply have large facial bones than others.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD