Face lift but too young?!

I'm male, 26 years old. Think I have premature sagging of the face. Seems too heavy and makes my face shapless despite me having a low body fat percentage. I think that the issue is due to a deep bite that I've never had treated. Also a small chin/jaw. My question:would braces (damon) and adult palet expansion help my issue/appearance? Or do I need to look at it in terms of face lifts and other such procedures? (which 'seem wring' at my age and would feel like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound)

I'm 26, do I need a facelift?

+1
It is exceedingly unusual for a 26 year old to benefit from a facelift procedure. Most of the time younger patients have volume deficits rather than sagging tissue. Dermal fillers can help restore volume in the cheeks and tear-trough region which can make you look naturally refreshed.

Facelift in your 20's

+1
There are very few reasons to do a neck and/or facelift in a patient in their 20's.  Most patients will mistake facial volumetric issues with lift issues.  Facial fillers and other nonoperative procedures can help balance out a face for some patients.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

26 years of age is too young for facelift

+1
The provided photograph is not particularly good but in general I can't think of a reason to do a facelift In a 26-year-old. Fillers and other nonoperative approaches to aesthetic problems is certainly the first place to begin.

Premature aging

+1
Hi Subterfudge,
Have you recently lost weight? If so, this can be one of the causes, otherwise, I do not see significant skin sagging. What I can note from your photo is pretty much on the volume loss problem which leads to the appearance of tear trough, smile lines, marionette lines, and a bit of hollowness and a deep transverse crease above the chin.
If you are really concerned about these problems, fat transfer or fat stem cell with fat transfer.If you don't have enough fat, fillers will be a good alternative. 
Another possible solution is suspension threadlift with tiny stab wound within the temple hair line.
I agree that in the mean time, facelift is not yet a good option for you.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face lift but too young?!

+1
Hello subterfuge,
At your age and as far as I can see in your photo, none of the procedures that you’re thinking of having are necessary.

Waldemar Merck, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

+1
See an orthodontist and have your bite evaluated first as that should be corrected if needed.  Make sure cephalometric are done!  

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon