Overall Face Harmonization, Not Sure Which Procedures? (photo)

In general I do like my face. However, I feel that there is some room for harmonization which would make my face look more attractive. I thought about a rhinoplasty as well as chin and jaw line/angle implants. At the same time an augmentation of my cheekbones with fillers. Would this be overdoing it or would this really improve my looks? Are there other possibilities to reach a better overall look of the face? Thank you very much in advance.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+2

A combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant will give better facial balance. This is accomplished with a reduction in the projection of the nose and removal of the hump. Placing a chin implant will bring more projection to the chin and  increase the projection of the lower  jawline.   Please see the link h below for examples of the very same combination of  rhinoplasty and chin implant in our photo gallery.

Facial improvement

+2

Facial fillers can be used to augment the cheeks. A chin implant can help to give a stronger jawline.  A rhinoplasty can be performed to soften the appearance. It is best to be seen in person to determine what would be right for you.

Facial harmony of various structures.

+2

A rhinoplasty and chin augmentation would be the place to start. The bottom can be removed to give you a straight profile and adding the chin projection would also be quite beneficial. See a very experienced surgeon to do this.

Forehead lift is the answer

+1

Your brows are too low. You need ideally a forehead lift (the newest technique uses only 3 little incisions in the scalp).

Nabil Fanous, MD
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon