Lower Face Has Excess Fat and a Gummy Smile

I'm a 21 year old woman... The lower half of my face seems to have quite a lot of excess fat and skin. It is especially noticeable when I smile, as it gives my face a very wide/chubby appearance (as pictured) and sometimes I need to stick my chin out when I smile to prevent having a double chin.

It's that bad! I was wondering, what sort of procedure could I have done to get rid or the excess skin? I also have a very pronounced 'gummy smile'. What would be the best way to get this fixed?

The gummy smile is a condition surgeons invented.

+1

Eimes

Surgeons have to be creative or we would not have enough work.  So we look around for things to fix.  The gummy smile is a perfect example of this.  There is nothing wrong with a so-called gummy smile.  In your photos you only show it at maximum smiling.  It probably signals that you are truly happy when you smile to those around you.  They are not thinking: OMG she has a gummy smile.  Of course you read about the so-called gummy smile in magazines and pretty soon you think there is an issue and feel embarrassed when you smile.  And there we have you.  Cha-Ching, you have to have a procedure for something that is perfectly natural and possibly one of your best features.  My advice is don't look for a fix for your gummy smile.

Round face, fullness under the chin:  The truth is that just a tiny weight change makes a difference here, like 3 to 5 pounds.  Should you race out a loose that weight?  Again, no not necessarily.  Fullness in an important aspect of looking youthful.  Excess skin, no you really don't have it.  Try not to be so hard on yourself.  You are beautiful and you don't need cosmetic surgery.  You can send us your mom instead.