My Face is Aging and I'm Only 23. What Do I Do?

I look in my late 30's or early 40's and deep nasolabial fold, thin skin around the eyes and sunken cheeks. I have gotten juvederm in my nasolabials and that just made them puffy. I had two syringes in my cheeks but it only looks full in certain lighting. I've also had a rhinoplasty that still looks swollen after 13 months and a chin implant. I'm looking to see what is the reason for this and how I can correct this.

Aging Face at 23 Years Old After Procedures

+1

Hi Jf,

It is probably not so much that you are aging prematurely as you are having too many ill advised and poorly done cosmetic procedures.  At age 23, you should not need Juvederm,and further more it seems that the Juvederm that you had has aged you.  It looks as if too much was placed around your lower nasolabial folds.  Avoid any procedures for awhile and let you face return to it's normal state, then find a skilled, experienced facial cosmetic physician with a good sense of proportion and facial harmony.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.