Under Eyes Wrinkle but Not Crows Feet

I'm a 35 year old woman with fine wrinkles under my eyes, which arise from the inner most corner of the eye towards the outside. I don't think they are crows feet. The skin also feels and looks fine and loosing its elasticity. What's the best treatment for this in order to restore a more youthful look?

Fraxel for Eye Wrinkles

+1

Fraxel lasers have been FDA approved to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, including those that appear around the eyes. Lasers like Fraxel Dual, for example help restore the firmness and elasticity of the skin. With age and sun damage, the collagen and elastin fibers deteriorate. This is what causes wrinkles to occur. Fraxel lasers work beneath the skin's surface to rejuvenate the tissue. Fraxel Dual, for example stimulates the formation of new collagen. Here is a quote from a patient which is posted on Fraxel.com

"About eight weeks after my first Fraxel treatment, the fine lines around my eyes were erased and my skin just looked better. Everyone noticed the improvement and asked if I changed my make-up. If you have the procedure done on a Friday, you'll look good enough to go back to work on Monday."—Alix F., 52, Washington, D.C.

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-fraxel-laser/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment

+1

Under eye wrinkles can be due to excess skin, or excess muscle activity. If you get this but not crows feet, it is still possible that a small (small!) amount of a relaxer like Botox or Dysport could help, but it is also possible that you may be best served with removal of a small amount of lower eyelid skin. A qualified facial plastic surgeon will check your lower lids to see if the problem is skin (or fat) and if your lower eyelids have enough elasticity for the procedure. If not, a slight modification will still allow for excellent results. This is an important consideration, however. For now, check to see if the wrinkles are only there when you smile, or if they are always present. That will help determine what's best.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon