Eyes 9 Weeks Post Upper and Lower Blepharoplasties and Eyebrow Lift? (photo)

Ever since I had surgery my eyes have been up and down with swelling , depending on my salt and water intake. The last couple of days I have been drinking a ton and getting rid of it too. I have noticed that my left eye has more loose skin than my right eye. I think I might need a tweaking of the left eye. Is it too soon to tell ( 9 weeks) ,,,I cannot imagine it tightening up. ,,as swelling seems to make things tight rather than loose? Am I being too picky? What would you tell your patient?

9 weeks is very early from a combo brow lift and eyelid surgery.

+2

Your surgeon might perform an early revision just to try and make you happy. However, the result will be much more accurate if you are patient and let things heal for a couple more months.

Left Upper Eyelid Skin Laxity Following Blepharoplasty

+1

There does seem to be an asymmetric amount of laxity of your upper eyelids. Your surgeon would probably be happy to touch them up since he/she would probably prefer to have only their best work on display whenever you let people know what you had done and by whom. It really shouldn't take much to even things out. I personally don't feel that you're being too picky.

Richard Parfitt, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon