Lower Eyes Very Uneven After Lower Blepharoplasts

I am a 32 year old female and 4 weeks ago I went through a non-incisional lower eye lid blepharoplasty. I had very prominent tear troughs and my surgeon took the fat that was bulging out and repositioned it into the depressed regions under my eyes. Since the surgery, I no longer see the tear troughs but when I smile my eyes turn very uneven. What is wrong with the area under my eyes?

Lower lid distortion after surgery

+1

You'll need to wait for healing at the 6mo mark. There may be some misdirection of the muscle in the one eye but generally these things resolve over time.

The quality of photos are just terrible.

+1

However, they do show the effect of the surgery.  You simply need for time.  I would allow yourself 6 months to heal from this surgery before deciding if you like or do not like the result of this surgery.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com