My eyes looks tired all the time, do I have ptosis? (photos)

It's uneven looking too.

Lash Ptosis, Not Eyelid Ptosis

+1
It appears your eyelids are sitting above the pupil.  What I do see is some lash ptosis (lashes pointing down instead of out and up).  This may be why you feel your eyes look tired.  A full exam can help determine more, perhaps a lid crease would make you feel less tired.  Good luck and be well. 

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Deep set eyes are the product of orbital volume, not ptosis.

+1
Because of increased orbital volume the eyes sit slightly back in the orbit and allow the lower lids to drop closer to the pupil. This is not ptosis, just an anatomic variation.

Ptosis?

+1
Dear qweasd,
From your pictures it doesn't look like you have ptosis. To fully evaluate, you need to be examined in person. Photos are not sufficient. Make sure you see an oculoplastic surgeon for any eyelid related issues. Please let us know if you need anything. 

Kami K. Parsa, MD

Not ptosis

+1
From your photos, it does not appear you have ptosis, but it does appear that your lids are droopy.  An in-person consultation would be necessary to know for sure as well as evaluate your anatomy and desires.  Do you just want your lids to look less tired?  Do you want a visible crease?  You should see a plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or occuloplastic surgeon with experience performing asian blepharoplasty regardless.  Best of luck!

Sirius K. Yoo, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon