Are Eyes Supposed to Slant Down Laterally? (photo)

21 year old male. Wondering if eyes are supposed to slant down laterally when closed? I have 'fleshy' eyes that often look very small and asian in pictures as well as drunk and tired. Is my downward slanting eye shape due to all the extra skin? Would a blepharoplasty 'lift' the lateral eye canthus producing normal/almond eyes? I have low-set brows, the brows are literally on the edge of the supraorbital rim. I don't want round or hollow eyes.

Lateral downward cant or position of eyelids

+1

Your eyes look perfectly normal and I would not recommend you have surgery at your young age with your eye position.