Can my Eyes Be Shaped So They Are Normal?

+2

Hi.  Eyelids can be changed.  I am not sure what you are asking for exactly because "more normal" is relative.  The best thing for you to do is get pictures of what you would like your eyelids to look like and then go to a qualified eyelid expert to see what can be done.  Photos are helpful, but nothing replaces an actual physical examination.

Web reference: http://www.neweyelids.com/

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Normal Eye Shape

+1

It all depends on what you consider a "normal" eye shape - you should consult with an oculoplastic surgeon or plastic surgeon and point out what bothers you about your eye shape.  You do have prominent eyes and some lower eyelid retraction (lower lids are low - you should not be able to see the white below the colored part of your eye) and if you are having ocular surface irritation you may want it corrected.  Also, if your eye appearance has changed then you should have an evaluation to determine what may be causing this change and go from there.

Web reference: http://www.EYESandLIDS.com

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can my eyes become normal

+1

Assuming you have not had any previous eyelid surgery, on the photos that you show, your lower eyelids are below the iris.  Sometimes patients complain of this when they have prominent eyes.  

It is important that if this is a change from previous that you see someone who specializes in eyes and can help you.   

Otherwise, injectables sometimes can lift the lower eyelids but you are young and I don't think you should consider surgery.   Thanks and hope this helps.

Dr. Boxrud 

Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes shaped to be "normal".

+1

Your eyes are normal, but not as common as almond shaped eyes. You have dark circles under your eyes which can be improved with bleaching or peeling agents. I would do that before doing surgery on the lids since you can end up with asymmetry of the eyes and other problems.