Under Eyes Lines, Puffiness, and Dark Circles Occurred Just Recently. What Can I Do?

The line under my eyes are very visible. I'm 34 yrs old and I have never had any puffy eyes, dark circles or eye bags before. This just happened about 2 yrs ago. Do I have to do any surgery to get these removed?

Treatment options for lower lid aging

+1
Based on the limited photo view, it appears that you have prominent fat bags that make your lower lids look puffy and give the effect of dark circles under the eyes. A conservative option is to fill the lower lid hollow, also known as the tear trough, with in Restylane which is a quick minimally invasive treatment. If you are open to surgery, transconjunctival blepharoplasty to remove the bulging fat can address your concerns. Fortunately this latter option can be performed without externally visible incisions and about a one week recovery.
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon