Eyes Look Crossed - Surgical Options?

Hi everyone. I have asian blood and my eyes look like would be crossed (like have strabisimus). But went to eyes doctors and after research they said that eyes are straight and everything is ok. But I don't like my visual look. Maybe I have so called epicanthus? And what surgey I need to get good visual effect (epicantoplasty, blepharoplasty and etc.) ? Thank you.

Normal appearance Stressful to Patient

+2

Regarding: "Eyes Look Crossed - Surgical Options? Hi everyone. I have asian blood and my eyes look like would be crossed (like have strabisimus). But went to eyes doctors and after research they said that eyes are straight and everything is ok. But I don't like my visual look. Maybe I have so called epicanthus? And what surgey I need to get good visual effect (epicantoplasty, blepharoplasty and etc.) ? Thank you."

Not one but several eye doctors told you your eyes "are straight and everything is ok" but you do not like your appearance and think your eyes are still crossed. Yet the only photograph posted is an oblique, not a frontal view where the true position of the eyes may be seen. What kind of responses were you hoping to elicit with this photograph?

Personally, from the limited views I see, I think there is NOTHING wrong with your eyes. You have a very attractive appearance Leonard Nemoy meets Keanu Reeves. As potentially insulting as this may be to you, I suggest you may wish to consult a psychologist on your true motivation to interfere with a much better the average appearance.