Is It Possible to Make Eyes Bigger Without Creating Double Eyelids?

I'm asian, have got single eyelids and small eyes. I like single eyelids on other asian women a lot but for my case they are just not beautifully shaped and are too small. i look tired and sleepy without wearing make-up. I'd like to correct this without creating double eyelids, is that possible or do i have to put a crease on my eyelids?

Ptosis

+1

The answer to your quesion is YES.  There are various methods of achieving that, depending on your eyelid and its muscle function.  Both eyes can be done at the same time.

Dr T.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

The simple answer without see your photos is yes.

+1

The more complicated answer is that it depends on where your eyelids rest and how they respond to the phenylepherine test.  If your eyes open to these drops, it suggests that you would do well with a conjunctival muellerectomy which will lift the upper eyelids posteriorly so no cut in the upper eyelid skin.  See an oculoplastic surgeon experienced with performing Asian eyelid surgery to learn if you are a candidate for something like this.