How to Fix Eyes Getting More Prominent with Age?

I have the feeling of that my eyes being bigger (like more protuberant or proeminent) than 4 or 5 years before now, but i have no thyroid problem thx god. Is that possible? How can i change it? Maybe it's because weight loss or something like that? Plastic surgery can change that?

Procedures for aging eyes

+1

The goal of an upper blepharoplasty is to remove the excess skin of the upper lids with a small amount of fat in the corner of the eyes next to the nose. The goal of the lower lids is primarily to remove excess bags and a little bit of skin. The fat pads around the eyelids are not responsive to weakening or loss.