Does Eyenvy Work As Well As Latisse?

Some people are reporting great lash growth from Eyenvy at half of the price of Latisse. Does anyone know if Eyenvy really works ? I have included it's web site www.eyenvy.ca

Latisse is FDA approved

+1

I am sure that there are many products on the market that state that they make lashes grow but Latisse is the only FDA approved product of it's kind.

Be careful with what you use.  Best Wishes!

Latisse vs Eyenvy

+1

When you look at the website for Eyenvy you can see how bogus and unproven their claims appear to be. It says it "fortifies and conditions lash follicles" which sounds to me like a pretty vague claim to fame. One look at the ingredients says the same thing to me. Latisse is a prescription-only solution that has been scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Many studies have been done to prove its effectiveness using unbiased observers. At present, Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for growing eyelashes.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse is the only FDA approved eyelash growth product

+1

Latisse is the only FDA approved eyelash growth product, to make your eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. The one you are referencing isn't even allowed in the US, hence it's .ca website. With that being said, there are a lot of products on the market that claim to grow eyelashes or have ingredients that make your eyelashes grow; however, only Latisse has FDA approval and science behind it from very established scientists and physicians. The rest, while cheaper, simply do not have the backing or established results of Latisse.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD